Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Best 09 Marketing Quotes !!




#1
Love creates Love. Love your customers and they will love you
back. - Vadim Kotelnikov


#2
The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits
him and sells itself. - Peter Drucker


#3
Customers buy for their reasons, not yours. - Orvel Ray Wilson


#4
If you don't sell, it's not the product that's wrong, it's you. - Estee Lauder


#5
What helps people, helps
business. - Leo Burnett


#6
You must have mindshare before you can have marketshare. - Christopher M. Knight


#7
If you can be interested in other people you can own the world. - Jay Abraham


#8
Don’t sell customers goods that they are attracted to; sell them
goods that will benefit them. - Konosuke Matsushita


#9
If you dont believe in your product, customers wont believe in you. - Wazeel Nizar

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A simple, young guy with dreams to hit up the sky and with the faith and belief that one day I will achieve what I dream. I always live my Dreams and wear my passion.