Friday, July 29, 2011

Believe Me, It Works!

In life most of us are really bored and annoyed. We are not satisfied with what we have. We never have been thankful for what we have and we just take them only for granted. Just think for a while, A man who walks is jealous of someone who goes by car. why not if he is satisfied with his legs. because there are disabled people who cant even walk. And who has three regular meals to eat is jealous of people who are in McDonald's or KFC. But why don't they think about people who has only one meal per day. And there are people who don't have even a single meal to eat. For them even a bread piece would be a gift from God. Remember everyday approximately 20,000 people are died for hunger. So are we here to blame God or to be thankful. Yes, We must be thankful. We have something to eat, We have someone to share, We have so many to love, We have a shelter to rest. We have a beautiful life to live. Then why we are still blaming? Why don't we enjoy what we have? All depends on our Attitude.



I always believe we get something if we are only satisfied with something and appreciate what we have. I will tell you an example. There are so many people who are not satisfied with there money. They always want more. But if they work hard, yes they can earn more. But they want to earn without putting the effort. So they buy lottery or they bid. But when they depend on luck they only lose. They spend money everyday to buy lottery. But the return what they get is less. So without their Knowledge they lose. But think if those people are satisfied and live a life within the asset that they have. What if they make a budget and live. Then they can eat, they can do charity, they can save and they can live a lovely life. Remember it works when we appreciate something what we have.


Another example is myself for appreciating things that we have. My father is a Driver. He earns something for the day where we can spend a happy life. But he educated me, He did everything for me and still he is doing. I can also blame God that i got nothing. I can blame my Dad that he didn't send abroad to study and can ask him for money for clubbing or to enjoy in any other ways like many other teenagers. But I didn't do it and i will not. To be grateful to god i am happy with what I have. If we take others in this position what they usually do is blaming and they are always disappointed. If anyone ask "How are you?" they tell "Not bad" or something related to that. It clearly shows that they are not satisfied. But if anyone asks me "How are you?" I used to tell "I am great" or "I am awesome". Believe me from the day i started telling like that I have changed so much. I am feeling happy everyday. My anger has been reduced. Though I don't have much in my hand I am living a happy life with what I have.


Believe me, When you start appreciating things that you have. When you stop criticizing things that you don't have, When you used to tell that I am Great even though you are not, Life will be more happier.

So live your life the fullest, because its too short to be unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A simple, young guy with dreams to hit up the sky and with the faith and belief that one day I will achieve what I dream. I always live my Dreams and wear my passion.